Monday, January 10, 2011

SoulSavers- Visiting Teaching Interview Treat



I like to have a treat and thought for everyone when they come for visiting teaching interviews. I thought Rachel Bruner's idea of "SoulSavers" would be really cute. Last year people took the candy, but not the thought, and I worked hard on the thought!!!! So this year you can't take one without the other!!


I used Jody Prouse's template for the "SoulSavers". She made them to print off on an Avery 3 1/3" x 4" landscape label. I just ordered the labels from Amazon ($6 for 150 and not having to deal with glue sticks- priceless!).


The quote is from Julie Beck.
You should be able to print this by clicking on the picture, but here is the .pdf download too.

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness Michelle! This is Jackie Bowman, we used to live in Farmington Ranches and our son Max went to your preschool forever ago. He's a Freshman in HS now. Love this idea! I was looking for some ideas for a visiting teaching conference and I think I will definitely use this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance you could send me something I could edit. I love this idea for the Spanish Branch I serve in but I need it in Spanish. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete